DAILY CAMPUS VISITS
Daily tours take a walking tour of campus. An Enrollment Counselor will present a brief Information Session on all things Boise State followed by a walking tour of campus.
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
*Only the 10:00 a.m. visit will be offered during Boise State’s winter break and summer months.
***SIGN UP NOW
TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT
- Please provide us two weeks notice prior to the date of your visit for scheduling purposes. We’ll do our best to accommodate requests received less than two weeks in advance, however not all options may be available.
- If you are joining our 10:00 a.m. visit time and request an appointment with the Honors College, your meeting will be scheduled for 1:00 p.m.
- If you are joining our 1:00 p.m. visit time, the Honors College is only available to meet on Mondays and Fridays. These appointments will be scheduled for 3:30 p.m. following your campus tour.
- Plan to visit when classes are in session in order to experience the true campus atmosphere.
- Come prepared with a list of questions to ask enrollment counselors, professors, current students and staff during your visit.
- Remember to bring comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season if you will be participating in the campus tour.
- Print the itinerary and parking pass that are emailed to you and bring both with you when you come to campus.
- Arrive on time! Allow yourself plenty of time to find parking and check in.